Bear papa is a simple, honest, and kind bear. When it comes to family, he is a good role model, for he enjoys helping people and taking care of children and family. You can feel the spirit of dedication and honesty from his eyes. He is passionate about both taking care of family and helping others. The body of the bear can be split to three parts: head, torso and feet.
Special Edition Gold Plated Bits
The limited edition of white Bear papa is representing for polar bear to pay attention to environmental protection. The ratchet and screwdriver bits are 22K gold-plated, thus enhance the quality of the product and make the limited edition one of a kind and valuable.
‧ ø 57 x H125mm
‧ 1 Ratchet handle
‧ 1/4″, 50 mm Length
‧ 2 Phillips head bits: #1, #2
‧ 2 Slotted head bits: 4, 5 mm
‧ 2 Hex head bits: 4, 5 mm
Bear Papa Ratcheting Screwdriver Set, 6 Bits,1 Pack
1. Holding the torso, pull up the head of the bear to reveal ratchet screwdriver.
2. Securely holding the feet, pull up the torso to get to the screwdriver bits.
3. Attach the desired screwdriver bit to the ratchet screwdriver.
4. Rotate the black O-ring to control the direction of the ratchet to tighten or loosen screw.
5. Hold the grip and flex your wrist to operate.